Thursday 10 July 2014

PREVIOUSLY

PREVIOUSLY



Unconventional memories
like leaves falling off trees.
Distorted thoughts
maybe, I forgot
somehow I am lost.
Chronic amnesia?  but for sure
I have been through this shore
in a not too distant past,
I once walked this path.
Lightening flashes,
again the pictures crashes,
weakened frame
of mind, I still cant remember my name.
Familiar scenes and faces even you.
This must be deja vu....


On a podium like a revolutionist, 
a respected philanthropist and humanist,
noble man, free of evil deeds
surely did no weed.
Spread love to all
including alcohol.
The hall of fame
engraved my name.
A renowned 17th century visionary
soul rebel not in the military.
Betrayed to my untimely death
robbed of my life in a stealth
but I wasn't done with my mission yet,
I wouldn't succumb to death,
my wondering spirit wouldn't rest in no tomb
so I strolled into Maria's womb
in 1990 14th of June
another miracle not Jesus
I did not return to save us,
but to fulfill my purpose solely. 
rejuvenated in this new body .
They took my life but not my legacy
all these I remember previously,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment